Monday, April 14, 2014

Desert of the Damned by Kathy Kulig


The book I'm now 14% done with - according to Kindle - is a little bit of everything. It's part paranormal, part romantic suspense, part erotica. At first I was confused. The characters having sex in the opening chapter are probably not going to end up together. Then there was the abrupt shift to a skin-walker and his grandfather, and a near-battle scene in the next chapter. To say I wasn't sure where this was going would be an understatement.

But I think the clouds are starting to lift...

I am going to keep going and see if this ends up where I think it will. There are two possibilities in my mind. Shhh! If you've read it, don't tell me. I'm hoping to finish this by Sunday.

But feel free to say in the comments if you liked it or not!

Here's the book info:

While working on an environmental project in the Arizona desert, research scientist Amy Weston finds herself caught in the war between two men. Dante Akanto lures her into the desert to explore the dark side of her passions, pleasuring her in ways she never thought possible with his bizarre sex games. And park ranger Jake Montag has a compelling mysticism and powerful sensuality that’s impossible to resist.

But the two men, demon and shapeshifter, are engaged in a supernatural fight between worlds. Amy and her high level of life force energy is the key. Dante’s world and his immortality depend on claiming her as his own. The choice Amy makes between the two men will affect both her world and her future.

Reader Advisory: Contains scenes of mild bondage.

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-desertofthedamned-443998-140.html

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment